ClareVue Plug-In Lamp Dimmer
This lamp dimmer plugs into a standard grounded receptacle, providing smooth dimming and on/off control for a wide variety of two-prong incandescent light bulbs, wirelessly from the ClareHome App. This ClareVue Plug-In Lamp Dimmer also acts as a relay bridge, allowing you to expand your existing Z-Wave Network.
Out of the Box: Lamp Dimmer Module
Lamp dimmer modules incorporate the latest Z-Wave technology to provide manual or automated control for ON, OFF, and smooth dimming of a wide variety of lamps. The modules simply plug into a standard grounded wall outlet and a two-pronged lamp is plugged into the front. No tools are required for installation, but modules will need to be paired to your smart home control hub before you can begin to control your devices from the ClareHome App.
- Remote ON/OFF and dimming control from your smartphone or tablet
- Manual ON/OFF and dimming control from the module
- LED indicator for button status
- Use with dimmable incandescent light bulbs
- Control two-prong lamps up to 300W
- Easy to pair to your smart home control hub
- Add ON/OFF and multi-level dimming control to a custom scene, schedule, or notification
- Expands existing Z-Wave Network
|Rating||120 VAC, 60Hz|
|Wattage||Dimmer module up to 300W|
|Connections||Plug the module into a wall receptacle; preferably one that is not controlled by a switch. Connect the lamp plug into the module. NOTE: Some plugs are polarized and may have to be rotated before connecting|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|