ClareVue In-Wall Switch
Brighten your home with smart lighting that can be controlled remotely with the ClareHome App, included in scenes, schedules, automations, and even controlled by your voice with Amazon Alexa! This Z-Wave Plus certified ClareVue In-Wall Switch comes with white and light almond paddles in the package to match your interior décor.
Cover plate sold separately.
This ClareVue In-Wall Switches includes the latest Z-Wave Plus 500-series chipset to provide manual or wireless control of ON/OFF functions for a wide variety of lighting loads remotely using your ClareHome App. Use a ClareVue In-Wall Accessory Switch-Dimmer to complete your 3 or 4-way installation.
Add Amazon Alexa to your ClareHome system and control your lights, scenes, and more with your voice!
In-Wall Switches use standard 120 V/AC 60Hz house wiring and fits into standard lighting wall boxes. Standard electrical knowledge is required for installation. Switches will need to be paired to your smart home control hub before you can begin to control your lights from the ClareHome App.
The switch includes white and light almond color paddles in the box to match your existing décor.
- Remote and manual ON, OFF light control
- Includes white and light almond optional color paddles
- Works with existing ClareVue 1, 2, and 3-gang cover plates (*not included)
- Toggle dimmer LED ON/OFF in ClareHome App
- Controllable from your smartphone or tablet device
- Easy to pair to your smart home control hub
- Expands and strengthens your existing Z-Wave network
- Add to scenes, schedules, and automations
- Requires neutral wire
|Rating||120 VAC, 60Hz|
|Maximum Load||600W incandescent, 150W dimmable LED/CFL|
|Z-Wave||Signal frequency 908.4/916 MHz | Uses 500 series Z-Wave Chip|
|Terminations||Requires line (hot), load, neutral, and ground.
Traveler wire required for multi-pole installations
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Code Compliance||cUL Listed
Complies with FCC and Industry Canada Regulations