ClareVue Master Neutral Dimmer
This versatile master neutral dimmer replaces a standard light switch, providing smooth dimming and ON/OFF control for LED, fluorescent, and incandescent lighting loads, wirelessly from the ClareHome App. This ClareVue Master Dimmer also acts as a relay bridge, allowing you to expand your existing Z-Wave Network.
How To Add and Control Dimmers
ClareVue Master Neutral Dimmers incorporate the latest Z-Wave functionality to provide manual or wireless control of ON/OFF, and smooth dimming for a wide variety of lighting loads. If your light has more than one switch point, don’t forget to replace all the other control points with ClareVue accessory neutral dimmers to complete your 3-way installation.
Master dimmers and accessory dimmers use standard 120 VAC 60Hz house wiring and fit into standard lighting wall boxes. Standard electrical knowledge is required for installation. Master dimmers and switches will need to be paired to your smart home control hub before you can begin to control your lights from the ClareHome App.
- Remote ON/OFF and Dimming Control from your smartphone or tablet
- Push pad for ON/OFF operation with separate dim/bright bar
- Seven-step blue LED indicates selected light level (matches master dimmer status display)
- Use with LED, fluorescent, and incandescent
- Easy to pair to your smart home control hub
- Add ON/OFF and multi-level control to a custom scene, schedule, or notification
- Air-gap switch disconnects power from load when off
- Expands existing Z-Wave Network
|Rating||120 VAC, 60Hz|
|Load Type||Dimmable LED/CFL, incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low voltage, fluorescent, halogen|
|Wattage||Dimmable LED/CFL: 300W
INC, HAL, FLR, MLV, ELV: 600W
|Connections||Four 6" pre-stripped wire leads for line, load, ground and neutral|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|