ClareVue Master Neutral Switch
Replace virtually any wall box switch with this master switch providing ON/OFF control for LED, fluorescent, controlled outlets, small appliances, and other non-dimmable loads, wirelessly from the ClareHome App. This ClareVue Master Neutral Switch also acts as a relay bridge, allowing you to expand your existing Z-Wave Network.
ClareVue Master Neutral Switches incorporate the latest Z-Wave functionality to provide manual or wireless control of ON/OFF functions for a wide variety of lighting loads. Compatible with many small appliances, switched outlets or LED and fluorescent light bulbs that do not dim well. If your light has more than one switch point, don’t forget to replace all the other control points with ClareVue Accessory Neutral Switches to complete your 3-way installation.
Master switches and accessory switches use standard 120 V/AC 60Hz house wiring and fit into standard lighting wall boxes. Standard electrical knowledge is required for installation. Switches will need to be paired to your smart home control hub before you can begin to control your lights from the ClareHome App.
- Remote ON/OFF control from your smartphone or tablet
- Manual ON/OFF control from the switch
- Blue LED indicator for button status
- Use with small appliances, switched outlets, or LED and fluorescent light bulbs that do not dim well
- Power up to a 600W load
- 15-amp maximum rating
- Easy to pair to your smart home control hub
- Add ON/OFF control to a custom scene, schedule, or notification
- Expands existing Z-Wave Network
|Rating||15A maximum at 120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Load Type||LED, CFL, incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage, and fluorescent|
|Connections||Four 6” pre-stripped wire leads for line, load, ground, and neutral|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|